Tuesday, October 22, 2024

MAMA ELEPHANT - SURPRISE GIFTS


Hello friends! So happy to be back to share my card featuring the Surprise Gifts stamp set for the last day of Mama Elephant's October Stamp Highlights. 

The Surprise Gifts stamp set features a few of Mama Elephant Friends holding little items and ready to help surprise and pop out of a box or a pile of gifts! This set is so much fun when you pair it up with the Pull Paper Slider creative cuts (sold separately) to give your projects a bit of an interactive twist.

I began by preparing the main images. I stamped the Surprise Gifts on Copic-friendly paper with Shachihata Ink - Chesnut and cut them out with Surprise Gifts - Creative Cuts.



Following that, I die-cut all the materials for the slider card using 
Pull Paper Slider Creative Cuts and arranged them together as shown in the picture below. To finish off my card,  I added a Hip Hip Hooray banner that I die-cut using  Banner Greetings - Creative Cuts.



S U P P L I E S:

Surprise Gifts stamp & Creative Cuts
Pull Paper Slider Creative Cuts
Banner Greetings - Creative Cuts
Shine With Love Stamp (sparklers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)